OUR WEDDING GIFT TO YOU...
We are delighted to announce these exciting new additions to our wedding package
*Chauffeur driven Chrysler 300c wedding car to and from your wedding ceremony venue
*Complimentary champagne drinks reception to welcome your guests
*Six complimentary guest bedrooms in addition to your complimentary stay in our luxurious bridal suite
That’s not all…. we have teamed up with Hilsers and Billy Nolan Jewellers so that you can avail of a 10% discount on all wedding rings when you book your wedding with us
*Terms and conditions – Offer is valid for bookings made between 1st August, 2017 and 1st December, 2017. Minimum numbers of 150 at full package rate apply on final wedding invoice to avail of this offer. For weddings with numbers below 150 the above extras are available at a supplement of €500.00. Items in the inclusive packages and special offer packages cannot be substituted.
Call us now on 00 353 (0)66 7126796 to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced team.
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
* Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
* New all inclusive wedding package (*terms and conditions apply)
* Complimentary tasting of your chosen menu for the wedding couple
* Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
* Pianist to entertain your guests on our beautiful baby grand piano
* Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area
* We will provide mulled wine or sangria, tea, coffee, homemade cookies and a selection of freshly prepared canapés for your guests on arrival.
* You are welcome to supply your own drinks reception of brandy, Baileys’ and whiskey
* Choice of our fresh floral arrangements or silver candelabras
* Crisp white linen and linen napkins on all tables to provide you with the perfect background for your table decor
* Exquisite white linen chair covers with bow colour of your choice
* Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection which can be individually personalised to suit all tastes.
* Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
* P.A. system at top table for speeches
* Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
* Evening reception buffet
* Bar exemption
* Private heated garden
* Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including champagne breakfast served to your room
* Special accommodation rates for your guests
* Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
* Personalised photographic menus of the bride and groom
* Use of the hotel candy cart with a selection of jars and scoops, Ferrero Rocher stand and our personalised wedding card post-box
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
by Andrew and Bridget Haworthon Tue, 14th November, 2017
When any couple gets married, they have countless decisions to make throughout the entire process. For us, celebrating our wedding at the Ballyroe Heights Hotel was the easiest one to make. From the moment we met the managers Jonathan and Mike, we knew we had found the right place. Every staff member made us and our wedding feel unique and ... Read More
by Celine Foranon Mon, 13th November, 2017
Got married in the Ballyroe Heights Hotel nearly 9 years ago and would highly recommend them. They can't do enough for you and make you feel so relaxed. They have the most amazing food. We go out every year for our anniversary and they still treat us like they did the day we got married. It is the best place ... Read More
by Darragh & jean stackon Mon, 13th November, 2017
The staff and management at ballyroe made our wedding day even more special with the excellent service they provided us and our guests . Nothing was a problem . Their attention to detail was second to none. From the first meeting to the final day the team at ballyroe were there to help us whenever needed. We can't thank them ... Read More
by Ellen Moynihan Kevin Murphyon Mon, 13th November, 2017
I cannot recommend Ballyroe Heights hotel enough. Every single detail from the staff to the food to the atmosphere is absolutely amazing. We were looked after as if we were old friends and really felt like we could contact them at any time with any question about our reception. They were eexceptional on the day and were super on the ... Read More
by Caroline Croninon Mon, 13th November, 2017
We had our Wedding at Ballyroe heights in 2010 and it was the best day. People still talk about it. The staff so professional and kind the food was outstanding and plenty of. Been at other weddings there the same treatment as a guest they just A1.