OUR WEDDING GIFT TO YOU...
We are delighted to announce these exciting new additions to our wedding package
*Chauffeur driven Chrysler 300c wedding car to and from your wedding ceremony venue
*Complimentary champagne drinks reception to welcome your guests
*Six complimentary guest bedrooms in addition to your complimentary stay in our luxurious bridal suite
That’s not all…. we have teamed up with Hilsers and Billy Nolan Jewellers so that you can avail of a 10% discount on all wedding rings when you book your wedding with us
*Terms and conditions – Offer is valid for bookings made between 1st August, 2017 and 1st December, 2017. Minimum numbers of 150 at full package rate apply on final wedding invoice to avail of this offer. For weddings with numbers below 150 the above extras are available at a supplement of €500.00. Items in the inclusive packages and special offer packages cannot be substituted.
Call us now on 00 353 (0)66 7126796 to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced team.
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
* Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
* New all inclusive wedding package (*terms and conditions apply)
* Complimentary tasting of your chosen menu for the wedding couple
* Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
* Pianist to entertain your guests on our beautiful baby grand piano
* Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area
* We will provide mulled wine or sangria, tea, coffee, homemade cookies and a selection of freshly prepared canapés for your guests on arrival.
* You are welcome to supply your own drinks reception of brandy, Baileys’ and whiskey
* Choice of our fresh floral arrangements or silver candelabras
* Crisp white linen and linen napkins on all tables to provide you with the perfect background for your table decor
* Exquisite white linen chair covers with bow colour of your choice
* Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection which can be individually personalised to suit all tastes.
* Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
* P.A. system at top table for speeches
* Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
* Evening reception buffet
* Bar exemption
* Private heated garden
* Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including champagne breakfast served to your room
* Special accommodation rates for your guests
* Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
* Personalised photographic menus of the bride and groom
* Use of the hotel candy cart with a selection of jars and scoops, Ferrero Rocher stand and our personalised wedding card post-box
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
by Bernie Moloneyon Thu, 21st September, 2017
We found the hotel extremely hospitable and lovely to deal with. We were accommodated with the different requests we had for our day and the staff made every effort to ensure we were happy. The food was top of the range and our guests couldn't rate it highly enough. Amazing venue and we would highly recommmend it for future couples.
by Maria O'Brienon Wed, 13th September, 2017
We had our wedding reception at the Ballyroe Heights Hotel in August 2017. From the first day when we met Mike to go through what was involved, right through to the days after the wedding we couldn't have been happier with the experience. Mike was so helpful, and had everything (and more!) organised for us. The day went without a ... Read More
by Fiona & Harryon Tue, 27th June, 2017
As with every other review on here, we just cannot rate this hotel highly enough. The management, the staff, the setting, it was just perfect. Our guests are still raving about the food (get the duck mmmmmm!) and so many people commented on the wonderful, attentive and fun staff! The real draw for us (aside from the absolutely stunning views ... Read More
by Jessica & Mark Horganon Fri, 16th June, 2017
Patrick, Thank you so much for making our day so special. Ourselves and our guests had an amazing weekend and it was all down to you and the staff. Mark & Jess
by Caoimhe & Brendanon Fri, 16th June, 2017
Jonathan and Staff at Ballyroe Heights Hotel , Thank you so much for the amazing reception we had at Ballyroe. You did everything to make sure it was perfect. We really appreciate how you accommodated us with our car theme. Thank you for such an amazing time and we will see you soon.