OUR WEDDING GIFT TO YOU...
Our exciting Wedding Package for 2019 and 2020 includes:
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
Your journey begins…
* Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
* Complimentary tasting of your chosen menu for the wedding couple
* Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
* Music to entertain your guests during your pre-dinner reception
* Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area
* Tables dressed with fresh floral arrangements and silver candelabras
* Crisp white table linen, white linen chair covers and linen napkins to provide the perfect background for your table decor
* Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection carefully created by our Executive Chef
* Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
* Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
* P.A. system at top table for speeches
* Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
* Bar exemption
* Private heated garden
* Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including champagne breakfast served to your room
* The venue hire for a Civil Ceremony is €200.00
* 10% discount January and February weddings
* Special accommodation rates for your guests
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
by Louise Curtinon Thu, 1st November, 2018
I can't say enough about Mike, Jonathan and all the staff in the Ballyroe Heights Hotel. Nothing was a problem and we did throw some curve balls. From putting out pallets at the gate for us to 300 maxi twist ice creams at midnight they made our lives so easy. From the very beginning in booking to the fab tasting ... Read More
by Cathy Doyleon Thu, 1st November, 2018
What a venue for our wedding day! Ballyroe Heights was the perfect location and had the best team, everyone there was so helpful in the lead up to the wedding, nothing was an issue, they were so open to all of our personal touches and pulled them all off! All of our guests were blown away by the service, the ... Read More
by Mary Anne Flahiveon Thu, 1st November, 2018
We had our wedding reception in the Ballyroe on October 13th last. From our very first time meeting Patrick he was a pleasure to deal with and nothing was a problem. Everything was extremely efficient on the day and the food was excellent. All our guests were hugely complimentary towards the food and the venue. We would highly recommend the ... Read More
by Deirdre Youngon Thu, 1st November, 2018
We had our wedding at Ballyroe Heights Hotel on the 21st July 2018 and we could not recommend the hotel highly enough to any future bride and groom. We have enjoyed plenty of weddings and occasions in Ballyroe to know what to expect and this is why we looked no further. From our first meeting with Mike everything felt relaxed ... Read More
by Ashley Sabourin-Burkeon Thu, 1st November, 2018
The Ballyroe was a pleasure to deal with from beginning until the end. Patrick was exceptional and a true testament to the work and care that Ballyroe embody. The reception was seamless and no fault could be given, great care was taken by the all staff involved. We were listened to and our wishes were met. The food was fantastic ... Read More