At Horsley Towers, you can enjoy a choice of settings. With three licensed function rooms you really can make Horsley Towers your Castle for the day. You can choose which room for your Civil Ceremony, which room for your Wedding Breakfast and then which room for your Evening Reception. Delight in a candlelit feast in the atmospheric Great Hall to a lavish reception in the Sopwith Restaurant.
When holding your Wedding Reception at Horsley Towers you may enjoy the following with our compliments:
- Your own dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator who will support you throughout the planning stages.
- Cake stand and ceremonial knife, finest quality table linen and napkins.
- Your own Toastmaster, from Toastmasters and Masters of Ceremonies Federation.
- Free ample car parking for all your guests.
- Complimentary Meal Tasting for the bride and groom.
- The bridal suite for the bride and groom on the evening of the wedding, including a complimentary bottle of champagne.
- Exclusive use of Horsley Towers and access to the grounds on your wedding day.
- Hidden away in 70 acres of picturesque parkland with 28 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms