OUR WEDDING GIFT TO YOU...
Our exciting Wedding Package for 2019 and 2020 includes:
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
Your journey begins…
* Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
* Complimentary tasting of your chosen menu for the wedding couple
* Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
* Music to entertain your guests during your pre-dinner reception
* Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area
* Tables dressed with fresh floral arrangements and silver candelabras
* Crisp white table linen, white linen chair covers and linen napkins to provide the perfect background for your table decor
* Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection carefully created by our Executive Chef
* Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
* Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
* P.A. system at top table for speeches
* Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
* Bar exemption
* Private heated garden
* Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including champagne breakfast served to your room
* The venue hire for a Civil Ceremony is €200.00
* 10% discount January and February weddings
* Special accommodation rates for your guests
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
by Joanne and Brian Fitzgeraldon Mon, 21st January, 2019
We had our wedding reception in ballyroe heights hotel tralee and we had a fantastic day. All the staff were very helpful and accommodating. Patrick and Jonathon were brilliant, any requests we had were followed through and they made everything run smoothly on the day. The food was delicious. Everyone had a great time.
by Anne Marie Murphy-Brosnanon Fri, 11th January, 2019
I honestly can’t recommend the Ballyroe Heights Hotel enough, the staff and management were an absolute pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. Every time we visited the hotel leading up to the big day we were treated like royalty. No problem was too big or too small. I can’t wait to go back and attend another wedding there. ... Read More
by Brendaon Fri, 11th January, 2019
We celebrated our wedding at Ballyroe Heights Hotel on 1st Dec 2018 and it was without doubt the best day of our lives! The professionalism, support, help, friendliness (the list is endless) shown to us from the minute we booked our wedding date with the team in ballyroe was beyond expectation. Patrick, Jonathan & all the management team right down ... Read More
by Jennifer and Patrick Masseyon Fri, 30th November, 2018
We had the most amazing day of our lives at the Ballyroe Heights where we got married recently. The staff and management were exceptional in every way, leading up to and on our wedding day. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The decor, food and the service was second to none. We wish we could do it all again. ... Read More
by Karen o Connoron Wed, 28th November, 2018
My husband Mattie and I had our wedding reception in the fabulous main ballroom upstairs. We had been together for a long time and had 6 children. We called to meet John at his home as there was a massive refurbishment going on in the hotel at the time we couldn’t even get in to see the place but after ... Read More