The polls are closed and the votes are tallied! We know the sheer dedication and genuine care that the wedding coordinators in each of our venues give to their wedding couples throughout the planning and execution of the most important day of their lives. Last year, we decided to introduce a new award, allowing the public to vote on a live poll for Top Wedding Coordinator of the year. With over 10,000 individuals taking part this year, we can now reveal our overall and regional winners!
Huge congratulations to all and a big thank you to everyone that took the time to vote in this year’s Top Wedding Coordinator of the Year Award!
Overall UK Winner
Emily Payton, The Elms Hotel and Spa
This year we asked our venues to give a shout for their shining stars – their wedding coordinators! These individuals go above and beyond every day to guide couples through to one of the biggest days of their lives. Emily was highly commended by her colleagues and received overwhelming support in the voting. See a snippet of her nomination below:
“We see first hand how hard Em works behind the scenes as well as out the front. She builds amazing relationships with everyone she works with and most Bride and Grooms shower her with gifts after their wedding and keep in touch long after; I have known couples host their Christenings with Emily because they have such an affinity with her. She really does deserve to win this award because her hard work and dedication pay off; her love of the job too can be seen so easily when you meet her.”
- East Midlands – Nicola Willams, Ringwood Hall Hotel
- East of England – Helen Wright, Quy Mill Hotel & Spa, Cambridge
- North East of England – Sianne Monaghan, Holiday Inn Washington
- North West England – Nicola Postlethwaite, Castle Green Hotel
- Scotland – Lindsay Bain, New Lanark Mill Hotel
- South East England – Kay Hicks, New Place Hotel
- South West England – Brett Stewart, Hotel Miramar
- Wales – Debby Morris, Ruthin Castle Hotel & Spa
- West Midlands – Emily Payton, The Elms Hotel and Spa
- Yorkshire and the Humber – Gail Bradley, York Marriott Hotel