Weddings at The Hog’s Back Hotel and Spa
Set in its own grounds with panoramic views over the Surrey Downs, this venue is an ideal location for your wedding or event. The hotel holds a civil wedding license offering you the convenience of enjoying your big day all under one roof. With a choice of 3 event rooms, as well as a fully licensed Gazebo where you will be able to tie the knot overlooking the Surrey Hills!
Preparing for your wedding should be one of the most exciting experiences of your life and with a bit of thought there are hundreds of ways to make your day really special - from the meal itself to table decorations, from background music to keeping the kids entertained. Our wedding team will work with you to ensure the day runs smoothly down to the very last detail.
We have worked to ensure that our packages fit in with a variety of budgets, our packages are very flexible, within the packages you have the option of using our very own team of suppliers such as DJ entertainment, photographer and chair covers. Although our weddings team has created packages to suit a wide range of styles, the team can create your own bespoke package so your special day can be everything that you dreamed it to be!
Though we are well established in the local area, for those travelling from further afield we have the advantage of being next door to the M3 and under an hour away from Gatwick and Heathrow Airport meaning your guests would have no trouble reaching our stunning venue.
• Max capacity for civil ceremony: 200 max capacity for reception: 150 (wedding breakfast) 200 (reception buffet).
• Dedicated Wedding & Event Consultant.
• 95 bedrooms & Room at the Top 'Honeymoon Suite' split level with seating area downstairs and bedroom upstairs.
• Landscaped gardens overlooking they Surrey Hills & Free car parking for 150 cars.
• Beauty treatments & Free use of our Leisure Club for residents
• On the day itself you will be met by our wedding coordinator along with our dedicated food and beverage team who will ensure your day is run to the highest standards.
One of the most historic wedding venues in Worcestershire, our luxury country manor house hotel, set amongst ten acres of gorgeous manicured gardens could be the perfect venue for your entire wedding day.